Industrial Maintenance & Services of Belton Electrical Department provides certified electricians for new installations or trouble-shooting and repairing of old electrical systems.
Electricians benefit the customers very well when they are used together with millwrights, pipe fitters, and pipe welders to install or relocate machinery by only having to hire one contractor for a “Turn-key Project” and not three.
Industries IMS Electrical Team Serves:
* Textiles – new non-woven lines, new weaving machines, 1000 HP air compressors, maintenance
* Healthcare – new process equipment and conveyor lines, maintenance
* Chemical – new services, new process and mixing tanks, E-stops, maintenance
* Automotive – equipment relocation, HVAC, maintenance
* Wastewater – new metal buildings and service, controls and main power to all equipment
* Pulp/Paper – service to new guard shack, conveyors, maintenance
IMS Electrical Team mission is to meet our customer challenge with Safety, Quality, at the best competitive Price. IMS Electrical Team responds to 24 hour emergency service.
IMS Electrical Team has performed the following for our customers Process Equipment: safety upgrades to existing equipment for upcoming OSHA inspections, power distribution and upgrades, commissioning and start-up for new equipment, and provide skilled electricians to work with the customer erector.
IMS Electrical Team has performed the following for our customers Facility Power: emergency response and repair, maintenance repairs, LED lighting upgrades, switchgear cleaning, breaker testing, substation repairs, power distribution upgrades, and new lighting systems.
IMS has experience in industrial electrical including feeders, branch circuits, and controls wiring. Experience includes work in 600-volt voltages and below and in any environment including hazardous and intrinsically safe. Turn-key equipment wiring and start-up are our go-to along with our piping and millwright group make us a unique company.